Attitude, Awareness, Authenticity.
I love this so much and totally believe that these are 3 keys to living an awesome life. I know that having a positive attitude can change everything. When you're negative you attract negative things, when you're positive you attract positive things. No matter how hard life gets, it is so much easier to live life with a positive attitude. With a positive attitude, we can find that "their are so many things to be happy about." And you attract people! I have a hard time being around people that are always negative, it usually puts me in a negative attitude as well. Other things I got from this Ted Talk was to keep chasing your dreams even if you fail over and over again. In the end all the dots will connect, everything you went through will make sense. The bad things that happen in life may just be the biggest turning point in your life. So trust your heart, and don't let anyone get in your way. No matter who we are, how old we are, or where we are at in life, we all deserve to live a life we love.
No comments:
Post a Comment