Thursday, February 9, 2017

Article of the Day 2/6/17

This article was very interesting. Reading about men that wish to paint their nails, buy flowers, and wear floral perfume is something I never really knew lots of men had the desire to do. I personally don't think all men feel like this, because of course everyone is different and everyone likes different things. I feel as though if men did want to do those things, they would. Because I have seen men that paint their nails and wear makeup, but I also know lots of men that would never even consider doing those things. Everyone is different and if thats how you jam, then go with it! Their is a quote that reminds me of this article, "You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, but their will always be someone who hates peaches." No matter who you are, what you like, or what you do their will always be someone who doesn't like what you do. So be you and don't let anyone or anything hold you back!

Something I do agree with in this article is that men hold in emotions. They are told to "be a man" when ever they get hurt or start to cry. All though we may all be different in our actions, interests, personalities, and looks, we are all human and we all have emotions. One thing that needs to be known is that it's ok to be sad or mad or frustrated. It is a natural thing and we need to express that to feel happiness and joy. Most men aren't very good at expressing their emotions but they need to know that its ok and ultimately it is more healthy to let it all those feelings out once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment